The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Elon University, the U.S. government, or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Field Trip - 10/20/2010

Again, no offense intended for Teteven, but the three hour bus ride totally redeemed itself when we drove to Peshtera next and found ourselves at the Peshtera Cave! The cave was huge and beautiful... and the kids mouths were dropped in astonishment the entire time. I was really impressed with how intently they listed as the guide pointed out different "landmarks" and told different stories.

Beginning the decent into the cave.


GORGEOUS. I was impressed with how well my pics turned out... even though some of them are still a bit blurry.


Haha, as I said, I've never seen the kids so quiet and attentive...


The whole group (minus me... per usual ;)) underground.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: