The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Elon University, the U.S. government, or the Peace Corps.

Friday, November 5, 2010

December...

... is look rather exciting!

I get to see the lovely Miss Abby (more affectionately known as my BFF) for another rendezvous in Istanbul!!!! 

And.... it looks like my big bro might be porting in "my neck of the woods" again! He's been at sea for a good chunk of the last year, so I didn't get to see him in August when I was home. When he came my way a few months ago, it was very last minute and it would have either cost me a $700 plane ticket for barely a few hours of face time, or so much time on buses that I would have missed him entirely. This time, though, it looks like we can easily make some sibling time work out!

No comments: