The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Elon University, the U.S. government, or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Introducing...

Bailey!!!


My little 10 (ish) week old Black and Tan Lab mix rescue - basically my dream dog! She's scared of everything right now and apparently incapable of taking more than 3 steps on her own without looking up at me pitifully, but I'm sure before we know it we'll be exploring everything my mountain "grad na sport" has to offer! And as gorgeous as the weather has been lately, I can't wait for the company! And in the mean time, potty training a new pup while living on the 4th floor of a walk up building should be helping me get back into shape. ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vic and Suebee said...

Very cool!! Welcome Bailey! :D Also great to see the Turkey pics - looks as if you had a great time. :D
Suebee :D