The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Elon University, the U.S. government, or the Peace Corps.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Have you ever thought that you had gone over every detail in a decision, and were certain that you'd made the right choice? Well, I realize this may have been an obvious decision to all you out there, but I truly thought that for my first "mini-trip" away from Bailey (my new pup), that leaving her with her litter behind the hotel where the rest of the pups live (and the parents) was the best choice. She is still too small and timid to leave her with my friend's who have dogs (trust me – we tried… they aren't such a fan of her right now… she's too tiny and can't play yet), so after going over everything, we thought it was best to leave her with the other puppies. She'd be safe there, and no one except the people who live in the hotel (who were all gone too), go back behind where the live.

Well. I'm an idiot. She's gone.

My perfect and adorable, housetrained in two days, snuggling little Bailey – is gone.

1 comment:

Vic and Suebee said...

I'm so sorry, Katie! Will pray for her safe return. :-\ House trained in 2 days - wow!