The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Elon University, the U.S. government, or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm starting the process of clearing out a lot of my pack-rat-ish tendencies from my apartment in anticipation of my last couple of months here in Samokov. I've been stockpiling "tastes" of home in my kitchen for days when I really want an easy batch of cupcakes or some overprocessed Mac-and-Cheese as comfort food, and now I'm realizing that I need to put all this deliciousness to good use before its too late!

I also realized that as a Youth Development Volunteer, I've been stockpiling egg cartons, empty yogurt containers, toilet paper rolls, soda bottles, and empty plastic shopping bags for two years. I mean, you never know what kind of creations or game props these things could turn into! We've been bowling with soda bottles, used yogurt cartons for peanut tosses, and toilet rolls have been loving turned into zoo animals and nutcrackers at Christmas, but I still seem to have a ridiculous surplus...

Yup... time to clean out! 

No comments: