The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Elon University, the U.S. government, or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Due to the holidays and then a nasty sinus infection that had me away from the kinders for a couple or weeks, I finally got to go back to hang out with the little ones yesterday. Have I mentioned that they all give the greatest hugs? ;) Well, they do, and after an awesome welcome back from them, a few rounds of "Simon says" and "Father Abraham," I finally taught them the Hokey Pokey. I canNOT believe I hadn't taught this to them already!! It was so fun, and per usual, they had a blast and it was absolutely adorable. The teacher left the room for about 30 minutes, and when we came back we sang and danced for her.

As we were getting ready to go, the teacher (a different one than I normally work with), commented that Ivo's dad is a really great musician, and Ivo is learning to play the accordion. Well... I'm not sure about you, but seeing a 6 year old play as well as he does in this video on a FULL sized instrument is absolutely incredible:


Child prodigy! SO CUTE.

1 comment:

Vic and Suebee said...

WOW!! He's so good!! And cute into the bargain. :D