The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Elon University, the U.S. government, or the Peace Corps.

Monday, August 2, 2010

More pics

I've gotten a lot of "encouragement" lately to post pics more frequently, so as you can tell, that's what I've been trying to do.


I LOVE this! Katya and I were walking through the Mahala, and these boys were totally grooving to really loud music. I didn't even have to ask if I could take a picture before they called at me to take one and started posing.


Is she not one of the most precious things you've seen? She and her mom were selling these toys on the sidewalk.


This guy in the Mahala asked me if I liked it down there in the Roma neighborhood. He was really surprised when I confidently exclaimed, "YES." And this photo - an example of the incredible community down there - helps me explain my answer:

Posted by Picasa

No comments: