The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Elon University, the U.S. government, or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Весела Коледа!!


A very Merry Christmas to you and yours from
BULGARIA!!






"And the first time that you opened Your eyes, did you realize that You would be my Savior?
And the first breath that left Your lips, did You know that it would change this world forever?

And I celebrate the day
That You were born to die
So I could one day pray for You to save my life

PRAY FOR YOU TO SAVE MY LIFE."


3 comments:

Steve Waskiewicz said...

Katie,

Your updates are a constant encouragement to me...it is so good to see that you are having a great time trusting God and that he is rewarding you for that. How was your Christmas?!

Jill@spottedonthetrail said...

Thanks for your inspiring blog! Val sent me the link and I'm so glad she did. I'm going to follow your adventures. Now--- keep your head up and have a very, merry Christmas! -- Jill (ESL teacher in Raleigh, NC)

Chrissie Ficken said...

Katie,

I've met you a couple of times before with Val, and she sent me your blog this evening. I love the song lyrics from Relient K that you posted; that's my absolute favorite song that they do (and one of my favorite Christmas songs). I pray that you will have a wonderful Christmas and will continue to focus on Him. -- Chrissie (Cary, NC)
"Such and so many are the Savior's achievements that follow from His Incarnation, that to try to number them is like gazing at the open sea and trying to count the waves. For, indeed, everything about it is marvelous, and wherever a man turns his gaze he sees the Godhead of the Word and is smitten with awe." - St. Athanasius