The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Elon University, the U.S. government, or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

T Minus 7 days

In exactly one week, I'll be on a bus to Belgrade, Serbia for the first stop on the whirlwind tour of Europe I've been saving for since the beginning of high school. It also means that I'll no longer be a Peace Corps Volunteer, and will be soon facing goodbyes to the people who have become my family and the place that has become my home.

Never were there more mixed feelings... 

2 comments:

Vic and Suebee said...

Praying for you . . . you have had an eternal impact! :D Have a WONDERFUL trip!
Suebee :D

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Have fun on your trip and takes lots of pictures. I wish I could meet you somewhere along the line but sometime called work will not let me.